Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Science really does pay off...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Science really does pay off...

 So this is one of my favorite stories from our Spring Break trip to San Diego.  I begged my family to visit the Science Fair that was in Balboa Park.  As we walked around the convention hall, a few judges found us and soon offered us free tickets to the San Diego Zoo!  Wow!  We spent the rest of the day exploring one of my favorite places on Earth...it was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I don't live in ID, but it will be fun to see what yo have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon! I really want this site to be a resource for my students, parents, and campers year-round. There are so many easy and fun experiments you can do with your family, scouts, and other groups. Check back often!

    ReplyDelete