Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Twin Falls and Gooding Science Camps are HERE!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Twin Falls and Gooding Science Camps are HERE!

We had a great first day in TF, and I look forward to a fun week with my super staff of teachers and CSI instructors.  Bill started off the day with his hydrogen balloon explosion, and then we explored all kinds of cells.  We have about 60 kids participating in TF, and a few more in Gooding.  I will post pictures of our campers soon.

Another fun tip I learned about is happening at Toytown in TF.  Starting tomorrow and each Tuesday this month, they are hosting a free event from 3-5 PM.  This week is Science Day, and families can try out cool experiments.  They will also have a Water and Geyser Day, a Robot Day, a Paper Airplane Day, and R/C Car Races.  Go check it out any Tuesday afternoon this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment