Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Idaho Power sponsors Free Family Day at Birds of Prey

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Idaho Power sponsors Free Family Day at Birds of Prey

I saw this on FB yesterday, and the rain will keep me away today, but there is another date, February 18,  that I can finally travel to the Birds of Prey Center.  I have never been there with my family!

From Idaho Power
"We’re sponsoring Family Field Trip Saturday again this year at the World Center for Birds of Prey. The picture below has all the details, but here’s all you need to know: it’s tomorrow, it’s fun, it’s educational and it’s free!"


Remember that Idaho Power is also sponsoring Powering Tomorrow Grants and the deadline to apply and vote is Jan 31.   Vote for your favorite projects on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment