Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Big Miracle Movie...trip down memory lane...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Big Miracle Movie...trip down memory lane...

In the same week, 2 movies have been released that took place in 1988-89, my Senior Year of High School. (See ABC Space Camp Post) This story brings back great memories of the Biology classroom where I LIVED!  My mentor, Sherri Steward-Ganz, would tell us about the whales each day in class (I was her aide by that time).  We were busy building an Ecology Center that year, but I have pictures of these whales in my yearbook...she drew them of course.  Teachers have such influence over their students, and I try each day to share my passion with my students that Sherri shared with me.  Sadly, I have lost track of my friend.  Where are you?  I have so much to tell you!  Until then, my readers can read a little about your adventures...

http://www.everybodyloveswhales.com/

http://www.unt.edu/northtexan/archives/f03/taste.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment