Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: The Science of Valentine's Day

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Science of Valentine's Day

This is a week late, but I wanted to post just the same so you have these ideas.  I am a poor man's Steve Spangler, since he sells products and workshops for hundreds of dollars a pop.  But I do love his blog because he shares experiments...hoping you will go to his website to buy the materials.  Many of his experiments can be replicated with household materials, and that's what I do.

Last week, I helped with my 1st grader's Valentine's Party.  Of course, I did a science station.  Of course, I colored carnations for the kids.  And I do have some of these hand boilers...and I will buy the friction pens as soon as I find some.  I will have to make a call for liquid nitrogen!  :)  So thanks Steve...you really are bringing science to the masses.  Someday I hope to be able to afford one of your workshops!  The cruise one sounds fun!

The Science of Valentine’s Day – Love Potions, Love Meters and Hidden Messages

No comments:

Post a Comment