Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: History of Science Now Showing on PBS

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

History of Science Now Showing on PBS

I realized last night that I forgot to post a reminder that Dialogue for Kids was on again, and the topic was Idaho Ecosystems.  Check out Joan's website on Idaho PTV to learn all about the topic.

To redeem myself, I am posting a link to another great show that I have been watching for the past 2 weeks.  History of Science is a BBC series and it covers my favorite part of science...the people!  I try to share who discovered all the things we study in Biology and Chemistry and Physics.  That is so interesting to me...and maybe it will help the vocab words stick a little better. 
Here are the episodes coming up, and the link to the complete schedule.  Thank heavens for DVRs...I never watch a program live anymore!  But the new episodes air on Monday nights, so those are easier to cath.

Wednesday, Apr 18, 2012 - 2:00 AM "What Is The World Made of?" Show is TVG
Sunday, Apr 22, 2012 - 5:00 AM "What Is Out There?" Show is TVG
Monday, Apr 23, 2012 - 10:00 PM "How Did We Get Here?"           Show is TVG

http://idahoptv.org/schedules/listingDetails.cfm?TZ=MT&SeriesID=17944&thisChannel=KAID&VersionID=241026&ThisDate=4-16-2012&thisTime=22:00:00

No comments:

Post a Comment