Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Times News Article about Dr Allen and climate research

Monday, April 16, 2012

Times News Article about Dr Allen and climate research

I just met Dr. Allen at the EPSCoR Meeting in Sun Valley.  I am excited to pursue a possible opportunity for my students.  We hope to visit one of his research sites this summer to learn more about his research.  We have great resources here in Southern Idaho, and I continue to believe we do our best work when we combine the strengths of  K12 teachers, community college teachers, university professors, and researchers.  We all have a vested interest in Idaho's future.  Relationships matter more than statistics.

share
http://magicvalley.com/news/local/twin-falls/researcher-looks-to-space-for-idaho-water-management/article_a3a41134-277f-55a9-9d8e-14877366fa19.html

No comments:

Post a Comment