Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: Winter Geography and Science at CSI

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Winter Geography and Science at CSI

Hi and welcome back!  It's a good day to recommit to this site, because I have missed sharing so many wonderful opportunities and stories about science and STEM.  I will start by introducing you to a free internet-based site that focuses on migrations.  Journey North is a great place to explore, whether you are a teacher or not.  I am teaching a community ed class on January 15 at CSI to review a few of the fun activities you can do with Journey North.  If you teach geography....I highly recommend you participate in Mystery Classroom.  The 2013 Season starts on January 28, and you receive weekly clues to help you explore the globe.   My class only costs $15 and it will be a fun night!  Call CSI at 208-678-1400 to register.

No comments:

Post a Comment