Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: New to me radio program~ el.e.men'tal Idaho

Monday, June 10, 2013

New to me radio program~ el.e.men'tal Idaho

http://elementalidaho.org/

I have been teaching Environmental Science at CSI for years and did not know about this program.  I will look into it as a possible source of information.  I like the idea that they clearly state they are nonpartisan and their goal is present facts from a variety of viewpoints about the issues facing Idaho.

The rebroadcast on June 6 highlights MOSS, the only outdoor school of its' kind in Idaho.   In May, I finally stopped for a visit in McCall and took a picture at their school.  Someday I hope to take a workshop or take a class of students there.  The people who run that program are awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment