Ruxz_M-rbu5hJUPoenSULdy6Wzk The Science of My Life: COSMOS is back with Neil deGrasse Tyson

Monday, March 10, 2014

COSMOS is back with Neil deGrasse Tyson

Last night I enjoyed the new COSMOS show hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson.  There were poignant moments and interesting stories.  I am not sure how I feel about the animated segments, but I understand why it is part of the show.  With Seth McFarlane as a producer, I knew to expect something in his favorite genre.  I hope there is plenty of discovery and great footage of the universe as we now understand it, and the opportunity to discuss a variety of theories in a civil way.  I was happy with the first show, because in the end, it was about the passion and compassion of Carl Sagan and how his legacy is worth sharing with a new generation.

http://www.cosmosontv.com/?gclid=CL3OyuGUiL0CFexcMgodFnIAig

No comments:

Post a Comment